Integrating economics and epidemiology to fight COVID-19
featuring Ramanan Laxminarayan
With introductions by Bendheim Center for Finance Director Markus Brunnermeier
Registration for this event is now closed.
If you would like to request permission for last-minute access to the event, please email email@example.com.
We will post a recording of the webinar when it’s closed. In the meantime, please note other events in this series:
- Part I, March 19: Torsten Slok, Deutsche Bank Chief Economist. Watch full video and download slides
- Part II, March 26: Nellie Liang, former director of the Federal Reserve’s Division of Financial Stability. Watch full video and download slides
- Part III, March 30: Ramanan Laxminarayan, Director of the Center for Disease Dynamics, Economics & Policy. Register Here
- Part IV, April 6: Olivier Blanchard, Senior Fellow at the Peterson Institute. Register Here
- Part V, TBA: Hyun Song Shin, Economic Adviser, Bank of International Settlement